Vs > Kotlas
Palestine, Il vs Kotlas Climate & Distance Between
Palestine, Il vs St Georges, French Guiana
Palestine, Il vs Libreville, Gabon
Palestine, Il vs Athens, Greece
Palestine, Il vs Ann Arbor, Mi, Usa
Kotlas vs Afyon, Turkey
Kotlas vs Mackay Mo, Australia
Kotlas vs Brinkley, Ar, Usa
Kotlas vs Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada
Aeroparque B. Aires vs Vicosa
Scuro Mountain vs Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua
Laboulaye vs Williamson, Wv
Wilmington, De vs Waverly, Oh
- The distance between Palestine, Il, Usa and Kotlas, Russia is approximately 8,142 km or 5,059 mi.
- To reach Palestine, Il in this distance one would set out from Kotlas bearing 324.8° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Palestine, Il bearing 200.9° or SSW .
- Palestine, Il has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa) whereas Kotlas has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Palestine, Il is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Kotlas is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 10.6 °C (19°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.3 °C (7.7°F) less in Palestine, Il. The continentality subtype is truly continental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 540.4 mm (21.3 in) more which is equivalent to 540.4 l/m² (13.26 US gal/ft²) or 5,404,000 l/ha (577,723 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.2° higher in Palestine, Il than in Kotlas.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Palestine, Il relative to Kotlas. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kotlas vs Palestine, Il
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Palestine, Il vs Estevan, Sk, Canada
Palestine, Il vs Gabes, Tunisia
Palestine, Il vs Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada
Palestine, Il vs Jan Mayen Island, Norway
Kotlas vs Cobar Mo, Australia
Kotlas vs Esfahan, Iran
Kotlas vs Kanazawa, Japan
Kotlas vs Palmeira Dos Indios, Brazil
Mae Hong Son vs Konstanz
Melbourne, Victoria vs Jacksonville, Florida
Posadas vs Valentia
Princeton, In vs Dalatangi
Palestine, Il vs Kotlas Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Palestine, Il
- Pana, Il, Usa - 102.6 kms (63.8 miles) WNW
- Windsor, Il, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- Hillsboro, Il, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- Mcleansboro, Il, Usa - 111.1 kms (69 miles) SSW
- Princeton, In, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Danville, Il, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Urbana, Il, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Paris, Il, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Oolitic Purdue Exp Fm, In, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Washington, In, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Evansville/ Regional, In, Usa - 113.2 kms (70.3 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Kotlas